泰戈尔经典英语诗句 第1篇
1、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fallthere with a sigh.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,他们没有什么可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。
2、It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
使大地保持着青春不谢的,是大地的热泪。
3、The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑着、飞走了。
4、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因错过太阳而流泪,那么你也将错过群星。
5、The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳着舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时,
你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?
6、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧愁在我心中xxx静,正如xxx寂静的林中。
7、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我。
8、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。
9、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。
10、The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom.''
瀑布歌道:「当我得到自由时,便有了歌声。」
11、the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯于出现。
12、We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
当我们极谦卑时,则几近于伟大。
13、The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
麻雀因孔雀驮着翎尾而替它担忧。
14、The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
「完全」为了爱「不完全」,把自己装饰得更美。
15、'' I give my whole water in joy,'' sings the waterfall,'' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''
瀑布歌唱着:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」
16、The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.
17、We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们看错了世界,却说世界欺骗了我们。
18、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
使生如夏日花朵之绚烂、xxx秋天树叶xxx美。
19、He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
想要行善的人在门外敲着门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的。
20、The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword.
剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足于它自己的迟钝。
21、The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.
白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。
22、The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。
23、God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.
当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。
24、Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
不是锤的敲打,乃是水的'载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻于完美。
25、God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。
26、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
采撷花瓣得不着花的美丽。
27、The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.
大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。
28、'' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars made no answer.
萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。」群星不回答它。
29、The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。
30、God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.
上帝喜爱人间的灯光甚于他自己的大星。
31、Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.
荣誉羞着我,因为我暗地里追求着它。
32、Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.
生命因为失去爱情而更丰盛。
33、Dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light.
黑云受到光的接吻时,就变成了天上的花朵。
34、The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.
小花睡在尘土里,它寻求蝴蝶走的路。
35、Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.
泰戈尔经典英语诗句 第2篇
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
Man barricades against himself.
使生如xxx之绚烂,xxx秋叶xxx美。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.
只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the hear the voice of their wings.
_谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?__那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。_
Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.
我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
瀑布歌唱道:_当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。_
The waterfall sing, _I find my song, when I find my freedom._
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
_完全_为了对_不全_的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
tagore's sayings: some things are not waiting for. If you have to fight or in the market the most advantageous position has, you will have to charge, run and marching step.
造物主把像你这样的人派遣到人世间来,是要你担负一定的责任的,所以你决不应该轻视自己的身体。
tagore's sayings: creator to people like you to send to the human world is to you, the responsibility for certain, so you should never look down on her body.
年轻时,我的生命有如一朵花
tagore's sayings: when I was young, my life is like a flower
我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。
tagore's sayings: life is given to us, we earn it life, can obtain the life.
只有人类精神能够蔑视一切限制,想信它的最后成功,将它的探照灯照向黑暗的远方。
tagore's sayings: only the human spirit that can limit, want to believe all contempt of the final success, it's the searchlight as to the darkness of the distance.
埋在地下的树根使树枝产生果实,却并不要求什么报酬。
tagore's sayings: buried in the root of the underground makes the tree branch produce fruit, but does not require any reward.
夜把花悄悄地开放了,却让白日去领受谢词。
Tagore's sayings article 50: the flowers opening night, but let the quietly the daytime accept the thank-you speech actually.
月儿把她的光明遍照在天上,却留着她的黑斑给它自己。
the moon has her light all over the sky, her dark spots to but keep it himself.
我更需要的是给与,不是收受。因为爱是一个流浪者他能使他的花朵在道旁的泥土里蓬勃焕发,却不容易叫它们在会客室的水晶瓶里尽情开放。
tagore's sayings: I'm more need is to give, not accepting. Because love is a bum he can make his flowers in the wayside in the soil is not easily to shine, and has called them in reception in the crystal bottle and open.
我宁愿要那种虽然看不见但表现出内在品质的美。
of tagore's sayings: I'd rather that although see but show the beauty of inner quality.
你可以从外表的美来评论一朵花或一只蝴蝶,但你不能这样来评论一个人。
tagore's sayings: you from the outside of beauty to comment on a flower or a butterfly, but you can not do this to comment on a person.
泰戈尔经典英语诗句 第3篇
Why are those tears in your eyes, my child? 为什么你眼里有了眼泪,我的孩子?
How horrid of them to be always scolding you for nothing? 他们真是可怕,常常无谓地责备你!
You have stained your fingers and face with ink while writing--is that why they call you dirty? 你写字时墨水玷污了你的手和脸——这就是他们所以骂你龌龊的缘故么?
O, fie! Would they dare to call the full moon dirty because it has smudged its face with ink? 呵,呸!他们也敢因为圆圆的月儿用墨水涂了脸,便骂它龌龊么?
For every little trifle they blame you, my child. They are ready to find fault for nothing. 他们总要为了每一件小事去责备你,我的孩子。他们总是无谓地寻人错处。
You tore your clothes while playing--is that why they call you untidy? 你游戏时扯破了你的衣服——这就是他们说你不整洁的缘故么?
O, fie! What would they call an autumn morning that smiles through its ragged clouds? 呵,呸!秋xxx从它的破碎的云衣中露出微笑。那末,他们要叫它什么呢?
Take no heed of what they say to you, my child. 他们对你说什么话,尽管可以不去理睬他,我的孩子。
Take no heed of what they say to you, my child. 他们把你做错的事长长地记了一笔帐。
They make a long list of your misdeeds. Everybody knows how you love sweet things--is that why they call you greedy? 谁都知道你是十分喜欢糖果的——这就是他们所以称你做贪婪的缘故么?
O, fie! What then would they call us who love you? 呵,呸!我们是喜欢你的,那末,他们要叫我们什么呢?
泰戈尔经典英语诗句 第4篇
玩具 Playthings
CHILD, how happy you are sitting in the dust, playing with a broken twig all the morning. 孩子,你真是快活呀,一早晨坐在泥土里,耍着折下来的小树枝儿。
I smile at your play with that little bit of a broken twig. 我微笑地看你在那里耍着那根折下来的小树枝儿。
I am busy with my accounts, adding up figures by the hour. 我正忙着算帐,一小时一小时在那里加叠数字。
Perhaps you glance at me and think, _What a stupid game to spoil your morning with!_ 也许你在看我,想道:这种好没趣的游戏,竟把你的一早晨的好时间浪费掉了!
Child, I have forgotten the art of being absorbed in sticks and mud-pies. 孩子,我忘了聚精会神玩耍树枝与泥饼的方法了。
I seek out costly playthings, and gather lumps of gold and silver. 我寻求贵重的玩具,收集金块与银块。
With whatever you find you create your glad games, I spend both my time and my strength over things I never can obtain. 你呢,无论找到什么便去做你的快乐的游戏,我呢,却把我的时间与力气都浪费在那些我永不能得到的东西上。
In my frail canoe I struggle to cross the sea of desire, and forget that I too am playing a game. 我在我的脆薄的独木船里挣扎着要航过欲望之海,意忘了我也是在那里做游戏了。